Pillow Fill Weights
Your Angle of Repose
Just right at night! Five fill weights means that you are certain to find the perfect pillow from softly supportive to firmly angled. Even better, an assortment of pillows on your bed allows you to fine tune the support you need.
- FLAT FILL WEIGHT - A Whisper of a Pillow Doesn’t change the angle of your head. Good for people who find most pillows to be too supportive. Quite light and flat, it can be folded in half or rolled up for more substance.
- LIGHT FILL WEIGHT - Pillow Puffery A little more fluffiness at the head of your bed, yet your spine remains horizontally aligned because the down compresses under the weight of your head. Can be rolled up to fit just under your neck for support. Use on top of a Medium Fill Weight pillow to provide extra support for reading or watching television.
- MEDIUM FILL WEIGHT - Dreaming on a Cloud Supremely comfortable for the average sleeper as it cradles your head in downy softness. It provides enough support for sleeping on your side when folded in half.
- SUPPORTIVE FILL WEIGHT - Provides Constant Support Good for the sleeper who likes his or her head angled slightly upwards when sleeping. Too firm for the average person, but great for side sleepers.
- FIRM FILL WEIGHT - Solid and Dependable Extremely supportive. Its motto: "Lean on me." Good for reading, watching television, or other situations when you want to be propped up. Much too firm for the average person to sleep on, but ideal for side sleepers.
12" x 16"
|---||3 oz.||4 oz.||5 oz.||6 oz.|
15" x 16"
|---||6 oz.||8 oz.||10 oz.||12 oz.|
20" x 26"
|8 oz.||12 oz.||14 oz.||16 oz.||22 oz.|
20" x 30"
|9 oz.||14 oz.||16 oz.||20 oz.||27 oz.|
20" x 36"
|12 oz.||17 oz.||20 oz.||26 oz.||36 oz.|
26" x 26"
|---||---||19 oz.||24 oz.||29 oz.|
30" x 30"
|---||---||25 oz.||33 oz.||40 oz.|