Human-Friendly Cleaning Service
For clean and pristine, send your down comforters, pillows, down jackets and sleeping bags to the environmentally-friendly washing service of All About Down®! Our fragrance-free soap is specially formulated for washing down. We never use harsh chemicals or dry-cleaning fluid. We clean only down items.Will All the Stains on my Down Comforter or Pillow Be Removed? - Due to the gentleness of our washing process designed to protect the goose down, some fabric stains could remain. Who knows why they appeared in the first place when you are, in general, a clean person. Never mind. This is a learning situation. Going forward, resolve to always use your down comforter in one of our Italian sateen or Percale duvet covers and swathe your pillow with two pillow protectors at all times.
Want to Start Afresh? - Another option would be to have us re-cover your down comforter or pillow so you can begin again with new ticking.
Had a Good Time Camping? - We can hand scrub areas that are particularly grimy, such as cuffs on a down jacket, for an additional charge. Stains can’t always be removed. A sleeping bag or coat covered in a semipermeable fabric such as Gore-Tex® must be washed twice to get it completely clean at twice the cost.
Order Repairs at the Same Time as Cleaning - We can top-stitch, patch or add down to your down comforter. We can also re-cover and add down to your pillows.
How to Order Cleaning - Cleaning cannot be ordered online. Mail your down item to All About Down® and include this order form in the box. We wash only down products. When we receive your down item, we carefully inspect it to assess its condition, then contact you to discuss your order and give you a final price. You are under no obligation to place an order; however, we will charge you for return shipping.
How Often Should I Wash My Down?
- DOWN COMFORTERS - Have us wash your down comforter as necessary, about once every two to three years. However, you may want to launder it more frequently if you have allergies or if it becomes soiled.
- DOWN PILLOWS - Have us wash your pillow every one to three years to freshen it, restore the down’s natural loft, and reduce dust.
DOWN SLEEPING BAGS OR JACKETS - Have us wash your down jacket or sleeping bag as needed to remove dirt and campfire smell.
Save on Shipping With a FedEx Label From All About Down®
- Save 20-40% on the cost of mailing a down item to All About Down® by sending us the box dimensions, plus your address, phone number and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Knowing the approximate weight of your box is helpful but less important.
- You will receive a shipping label from FedEx which you are free to use or discard. You can print it at home and tape it on your box, or take your box to a FedEx office where they can scan your phone and print a label for you. You will not be charged until we return your comforter. (We do not sell your information or use it for a mailing list. It just doesn't seem right.)
- Of course, we accept packages from all shipping services including U.S. Postal Service, UPS or your own FedEx label.
|Crib, Lap or Throw Size Down Comforter||$30|
|Euro or Twin Size Down Comforter||$40|
|Full or Queen Size Down Comforter||$44|
|King Size Down Comforter||$48|
|Down Coat or Vest||$44 - 59|
|Deodorizing Enzyme Treatment||$15|
|Spot Cleaning/Extra Scrubbing||$15 - 25|
|Crib through Twin Size Down Comforter||$25-30|
|Full through King Size Down Comforter||$25-44|
|Down Coat or Vest||$15-20|
|Sleeping Bag||$44 - 59|